Sunday, July 6, 2014

Frequently asked HR Interview Questions

Are you going to appear for HR interview? Then I recommend some sort of questions (capability to be asked) to be noticed before appearing. No doubt, the technical interview questions changes from job to job, but some selected HR interview questions are potentially found be same in all types of job.
Remember, being interviewed is a great opportunity so here I am posting some questions likely to be asked. Generally, HR interview is scheduled after technical interview so it will be improper to judge it as a casual discussion with. Indeed, you should not underestimate the HR interview. The interview typically consists of interviewer asking questions, checking the confidence, determination and productivity of the candidate.

Before interview go through your resume, know about the company, requirement of the company, check how your skills are  matching with the job requirement.

On the day of the interview have proper attire, feel freedom, carry appropriate copies of resume.
The answers I posted here, some of them i found on other websites and some of them are my opinions.

Introduce yourself

This question is sure to be asked, i will exotic if it is not asked.
The pretty good answer for the question would be
My name is XYZ.
I live in ABC.
I have completed my B-Tech from EXAMPLE college with the percentage of 76.
I had completed my schooling from CBSE board with the percentage of 93 in intermediate and 92 in high school. My short term goal is to take job a reputed company like yours. My long term goal is give full satisfaction from my side like discipline, work hard and as per company requirements.
My strength is I am very motivated person and easily adapting new environment.

Why do you want in our company?

As I am fresher. I need a good platform to start up my career where I can use my skills properly to get better experience and enhance my knowledge. The company's requirement are matching with my profile that will provide me environment where I am interested if I will work in my interested Field I would give best.

What is your goal?

My short term goal is to be placed in a good company and I would like to prove myself to that company.
My long term goal is to improve myself step by step thoroughly and I want to see myself as a well developed and skilled person in future.

How do you define your ideal company?

An ideal company is one where I can utilize my skills and abilities and can gain more knowledge.

Why should we hire you?

Being a fresher I don't have any working experience. But I can assure you that I am a hard worker, confident and can adapt to any environment easily. Under your training and guidance I will enhance my practical knowledge and skills and will utilize them to their full extent for the growth of your organization.

Are you comfortable to work at night?

I think its more important to have a complete rest to give my best so its hard to work in the weekends and nights but I ensure that I will complete my work in time. Still, if my company need my presence I will do it with pleasure.

What are your outside interests?

My outside interests are watching movie and listening music. I want spent time with my parents. I spend some time for net surfing with my laptop to know the new things.

How will you be a good resource to our organization?

My dedication and firm determination will help me to become an asset of the organization.
Sir, the discipline, dedication and determination are the asset that the employee must have to grow himself as well as his company & I'm one of them how have these qualities.

Give me an example of your creativity.

At the time if interview if you don't remember any creativity. Then you can say like following
There is no certain example right now. But everyone has creativity in some field or in other. But he/she needs to apply at right time and at right place.

Tell us something about our company.

It is one of the reputed and fast growing company in IT Industry, It has a so many branches in India as well as throughout the world.This Company was founded in ______(year), The CEO of the Company is______(Name), This Company having the Project in Banking Sector, Govt Sector and So on. The growth rate of this company is_____(%)in the ______(year). These all I heard about this company.

Where do you see yourself five years from now?

I see myself as an important resource to your organization 5 years from now where my position reflects my hard work and dedication and where my position proves my skill and receiving best employee award for the same.

Expected Salary.

More than money my preferences are job satisfaction and career development. I am sure that, reputed company like this won't disappoint me.

Do want to ask any question to me?

Sir I would like to have feedback on my performance so that I could analyze and improve my strengths and rectify the shortcomings.
During Interview it would be disappointing to you if you could not answer any of question. So, I encourage you to go across these questions before you come out for interview. Explain the interviewer in a humble way how you aim to advance in your career. Show confident exhibition of your thoughts. Be succinct. The examples above posted are general and you should pour healthy ingredients by being specific to the position the company offers. Read my whole interview experience here.

No comments:

Post a Comment